Since releasing their debut single “Come Around” to country radio late August of 2017 -with a professional music video to support, The Heels have have taken Canada by storm as a voice for strong, independent females. With two additional singles released in 2018, “He’s Not Where I’m Going” and “Fine By Me” The Heels have toured the country with radio and media coverages promoting their new album. The Heels released the full length album of their own original music “Love, Heels” in May of 2018. “Love, Heels” debuted at #85 on the iTunes album country chart, and the trio has since been traveling the country and playing notable festivals such as The Sound Of Music Festival in Burlington ON, The Calgary Stampede in AB and SunFest in BC. The Heels have received impressive support from radio, with over 25 major market adds and features, TV and digital media, YouTube, iTunes, and Spotify -with an average of 2000 monthly listeners, dozens of playlist features and over 170,000 streams! For Brittni, Bobbi & Kyla this is only the beginning of the hard work and big plans ahead of The Heels.
“I have had the privilege of working with all three of these talented young women on several occasions. Their eagerness to learn and the drive they have to succeed is what sets them apart from many of their peers. I know that any grant money they receive will be used wisely to further their ever burgeoning career thanks to their talent and determination.”
Juno Award, CCMA, BCCMA Winning Singer,
I’ve been lucky enough to watch The Heels go from their inception to where they stand now in a few short years. As artists they have impressed me with their work ethic and growth, both on and off the stage. Their live show has developed and expanded in confidence and intensity as have the songs that they have written and recorded. They have also continued to hone their brand and style, carving out a niche that is their own. They are a lovely group of women who have built a budding network of musician friends and co-creators (something essential to any developing act) and I feel they will continue to break new ground as artists.
Award Winning Singer/Songwriter/Director/Producer/Actor
If you want to hear some soulful, high energy ladies who will blow your mind with their harmonies, the Heels are your ladies. Incredible spirit and powerful songs make this group a great choice for your event. Get ready to kick up your heels and party.
Branwen Kemp - Fan
The Heels are simply amazing. I've been working with these three, talented ladies for the last two years, and cannot say enough good things about them. Their dedication and work ethic to make themselves, and the brand stronger is truly inspiring. Time and time again my heart is melted through their powerful vocal harmonies and positive vibrations they all share and emit. Their presence on stage commands the audience and leaves everyone awestruck. Any chance you can see these beautiful girls perform, I promise you won't be disappointed.
I have never been a country fan when it comes to the type of music I like. I have seen The Heels twice and I am now hooked! I downloaded their album on Spotify and I listen to it all the time. I have also recommended some friends to listen and they are also completely hooked on their music. Seeing them live always blows me away. They are just as good live (if not better because they are amazing entertainers) as on their album. To me, this is never the case when seeing live performers. I have nothing but good things to say!!
Brandi Lockhart, PFP
- PERFORMANCE MAINSTAGE SUNFEST 2018
- PERFORMANCE MAINSTAGE BURRLINGTON SOUND OF MUSIC 2018
RADIO SUPPORT IN EVERY PROVINCE SPINNING ON 25 MAJOR MARKET STATIONS IN 2018
NATIONAL RADIO TOUR COMPLETED 2017/2018
- 10 SONG ALBUM “LOVE, HEELS” FUNDED BY CREATIVE BC RELEASED DUE MAY 25TH 2018
- DEBUTED AT #85 ON ITUNES COUNTRY CHART IN CANADA AND #125 WORLDWIDE
- “LOVE HEELS” WAS PRODUCED BY ANTHONY FIDDLER, DARREN SAVARD, CLINT VAN BLANKEN, AND 2017 CCMA PRODUCER OF THE YEAR CARLY MCKILLIP (MEGHAN PATRICK - “GRACE & GRIT”)
- “LOVE, HEELS” WAS PRODUCED AT THE LEGENDARY ARMOURY STUDIOS AND 2017 BCCMA AWARD- WINNING STUDIO DOWNE UNDER IN VANCOUVER, BC
- CURRENT SINGLE “FINE BY ME” NOW PLAYING ON CANADIAN COUNTRY RADIO
- TOP 3 IN PROVINCIAL SEGMENT OF 2018 CCMA SPOTLIGHT COMPETITION
- 2016 BCCMA HORIZON AWARD WINNERS
- TWO PROFESSIONAL MUSIC VIDEOS FOR DEBUT SINGLE ”COME AROUND” AND THE CURRENT SINGLE
- 2018 CCMA SPOTLIGHT COMPETITION FINALISTS
- 2017 CALGARY STAMPEDE SONGWRITING COMPETITION WINNERS
- OVER 200 PERFORMANCES IN 2017 INCLUDING THE CALGARY STAMPEDE, CLOVERDALE RODEO, VANCOUVER ISLAND EXHIBITION, GREAT OKANAGAN BEER FESTIVAL, AND THE BCCMA WILDFIRE FUNDRAISER WITH THE WASHBOARD UNION, AND THE CHRIS BUCK BAND
- SINGLE HE’S NOT WHERE IM GOING WITH OVER 135,000 STREAMS ON SPOTIFY